Sunday, April 15, 2007

saturday scrapping

Hmmmm... I was actually scrapping since yesterday afternoon, after I got back from enrolling Nikki and having some photos printed. I started out with 2 pages for Nikki (but after I cut and glued the papers down, I found the LO very distasteful because of the unexciting colors! Aaaargh! So I set it aside and took out 2 other color options for the LO with the intention of re-doing everything.... I had to leave my LO undone at 9pm though because Ma, Jeff and I had to go to my Lola Conching's wake in Binan, Laguna. Bless her soul. I had pospas/arroz caldo. Gosh, I miss those days when we were young and having pospas in my Lola Chimang's kitchen. We stayed until about 1130pm.

This morning, I was bent on working on those pages again, but I couldn't find the right color combination so I got side-tracked and decided to work on another page - routine stuff. It wasn't difficult to find papers that would go together... time passed quickly but I was able to finish a 2-page spread!
Supplies: Bazzill and MM cardstock, 7G papers, TT, Sassafrass Lass and Paper Salon stamps, dymo label maker

Now I am off to work on more pages (but I think we might head over to Binan again in a while...)

No comments: