Friday, April 13, 2007

liberated!

That is exactly how I feel today :) I thought I'd never be able to finish checking all of my students' exam papers, but as it turns out, I was able to finish checking everything very early this morning! hmmm..... I forgot to take a photo of the lot though, but they were 54 sets in all. whoooopeee! the fact that I also had to prepare for a lecture this morning did not dampen my spirits at all. I was done with the lecture by around 10 pm last night and then I proceeded to check exam papers.

To celebrate, I decided to make some thank you cards before I left for school this morning. I was able to complete 2. When I came back home, I was able to make 2 more cards! Now, I can start working on some LOs!!!!! Hehe, of course, I still need to prepare a lecture for next week, check the HND students' work (although they still haven't turned anything in), and prepare a list of summer maintenance and CAPEX for the Manx - but for the meantime, I will again indulge myself :D Nothing beats scrapping these days.
















This was the very first one I completed today. Supplies: regular cardstock, DCWV patterned paper, ribbon from my stash, EK Success stamp















Other cards:
Supplies: regular cardstock, SBW patterned paper, primas, brads (I forget which brand I have)
















A thank you card. Supplies: regular cardstock, Provocraft papers, ricrac, Purple Onion Designs stamp, Prima, brad















Another thank you card. I think I like this one. Love the colors and the simplicity of this card :) Supplies: regular cardstock, Arctic Frog paper, circle die-cut (Sizzix), ribbon from my stash, EK Success stamp

Oooh, and we are about to be liberated yet again - we're now going to try to be wireless around the house! Tub found an unused router at the office and I'm about to try installing it.... let's wait and see what happens.

No comments: