Friday, April 6, 2007

being productive.... well, sort of.

Another day of vegetating in front of the computer... what else is new? I am doing exactly what I was doing one year ago... surfing and online shopping... I should really get out of this rut. Well, tomorrow is another day...

In the meantime, I made a couple of cards. I'm really kinda getting the hang of card-making. It's fun and I'd love to start making really, really beautiful cards. As in, really. And this is why I am spending some time these past few days looking at stamps. And what is the relation between stamps and card-making? hmmmm, go figure! Thing is, stamps and ink can really be sooooo expensive! I'm hoping to get several from Stampin' Up. Their designs are very, very yummy! And I'd love to get my hands on some of the newer acrylic stamps from Autumn Leaves and maybe Li'l Davis... shopping here I come! haha.

Supplies: regular cardstock, ProvoCraft patterned paper, Technique Tuesday and EK Success stamps, Versa and Colorbox ink, ribbon from my stash. Sketch by L Ross









Supplies: regular cardstock, DCWV and MAMBI papers, MM foam flower stamp, Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder, Sizzix die (circle), EK Success stamp, Colorbox ink, ribbon from my stash. Sketch by C Meyer

No comments: