Monday, November 5, 2007

my very own scrap-a-thon

In reference to my previous post, I am posting pages I was able to come up with using Studio Azul's Red, Red Wine kit. It was such a fun challenge trying to ascertain how many pages I could create using 1 kit only (with the exception of using cardstock, that is) and I must say, I feel so ecstatic that I was able to work on a number beyond my expectations! *doing the happy dance*

Here they are, In order of completion:
oopsie! i realized too late that my apostrophe fell off, haha! Title (3's) die-cut from the felt included in the kit



floral border die-cut from felt













photo on the right was mounted on foam tape to accommodate the addition of a clip



leaf accent hand-cut from felt

bread tag die-cut from felt, sewed on to the page, and stamped

flower freehand-cut from paper and then distressed

flowers die-cut from felt

TFL!!

6 comments:

Airees said...

Wow! Christine! The LOs you did using just 1 kit made me realize that buying a kit is cheaper (on a per LO basis) coz you made tons! Studio Azul should be very happy with what you did! Mapapabili na tuloy ako ng kit! hehehe

Catherine said...

WOW!!! Girl, you've been busy! Love all of it..wish i scrapbook =)

Ella Go said...

Christine...
Big Big Hands!!!!
Clap clap clap!!!

You were able to maximize the items in the kit!
Congrats!

-Ella

Au Lim said...

HUUWAW!!! naloka ako...ang daming LOs! kelan kaya ako makakagawa ng ganyan! Congratulations sistah!

Chaka naku oo nga pala...soooorry...i completely forgot your order. naderail kasi ako ng long vacation and dengue...i owe you tuloy...pramis aayusin ko na sila :-D

Jenn Valmonte said...

grabe....13 layouts? whoa! hands-up to you, christine!

Chrissy Le said...

WOW, awesome job on cleaning up that kit!! You did good girl!