Thursday, November 22, 2007

Kaya Challenge 7


I've been waiting for challenge just like this to happen, but my LO took so long in the making as I had quite a number of commitments to attend to this month. However, since the things on my TO DO list just somehow never get any lesser in number and with the deadline for this challenge drawing ever closer, I decided to just set aside some time already! I've had this ad copy in my hard drive for more than a year now and I am glad I was finally able to lift inspiration from it! Not so much inspiration as ad-lifting, though! HAHA!!! Hope that's allowed, Nita :) I've been trying to rack my brain for the source of this ad, but I can't quite place it anymore, sorry. I'm also glad I finally got to scrap these photos I took one day, many moons ago, when I went a bit crazy and had so much time in my hands, I just lined up some of the stuff I love and snapped away with my camera!

2 comments:

marjorie said...

girl,bath and body works..hahaha..i am glad i'm not alone..just love their foaming hand wash...one time,i was able to hoard about 20 bottles...and their aroma oil,to die for..hehe....great take on your inspiration...

Theresa Tyree said...

Chris, maybe you can find Tonic on Ebay??

I wish I could see what all those goodies are. I think there's some bath and body works in there. A girl can't have too much of the smell goods, ya know?