Friday, November 2, 2007

like my life depended on it

I scrapped like a madwoman until dawn of last wednesday. And boy, did my efforts pay off! I managed to complete 9 pages!!!! Ha! The Studio Azul kit (red, red wine) really had me going like the Energizer bunny! LOL! Putting those pages together was a breeze! I continued to work on more pages yesterday evening until this afternoon and managed to make the most out of this lovely, lovely kit!! Thanks, Tin and Mia for coming up with this wonderful venture! I am now so looking forward to my kit sub. Any sneak peeks, ladies?

Before (photo courtesy of Studio Azul):


After:
Will be posting photos of my pages soon! I just need to step out and get a few things from the mall! :) Enjoy the rest of the long weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

that looks like a totally drool-worthy kit! Can't wait to see what you got out of it!

Theresa Tyree said...

OMGosh! Talk about making the most of the kit! There's almost nothing left! Ha ha! Can't wait to see your work.

Catherine said...

Can't wait to see your work, and more shopping??? Lucky girl =)

Those thickers looks yummy, i have to try them.