Friday, July 27, 2007

Finally... a LO!

Thanks to the latest SE EB, I actually found myself completing a new page :) We were asked to work on a sketch by Becky Fleck
but as is my wont during these EBs, I found myself checking out other girls' work instead of actually sitting down and getting to work myself, LOL! So, well, during the EB, I only managed to cut out and put down the semi-circle piece of paper on my page ;o After that, I got sidetracked by work and couldn't get to the LO right away until, whew, a few hours ago! *wink* This page took me less than an hour to complete, and I must say, for someone who takes forever to put together a page, that is really a feat!


Supplies: Bazzill CS, 3BIAR & CBX PPs, Autumn Leaves and TT stamps, Versa ink, AC pen
Title: lifted from Ali Edwards

I've had the sudden realization that I now tend to favor the simple and the effortless pages. Hmmm.... so now what do I do with my stash of various embellishments? Haha! OK OK. Let's not be hasty and rush into anything here. I just might change my mind again a few months down the road!

Hope everyone has a relaxing, fun weekend!

No comments: