Tuesday, July 17, 2007

been busy

I had some photos printed out last week and I've been itching to scrap them since. Unfortunately, I just couldn't find the time! Ugh! Not wanting to let the elusive muse slip away, I decided to just sit down and put stuff together the moment I got the chance (Sunday and Monday evening).

This one is a scraplift of a page by Ali Edwards. Supplies: Bazzill CS, MME PP, 7G and MM stamps, Colorbox ink, AC pen

Here's another one based on a sketch by Sunny Walls. I submitted it to the BG gallery this morning and surprise, surprise! I got word this evening that it's been accepted! :)
Supplies: BG PPs and stickers, AC pen, Bazzill CS, Colorbox chalk ink

2 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

congrats for making it to the BG gallery!

Christine said...

:) Thanks, Jenn!