Sunday, December 23, 2007

Scrapperie Week 7

Whew! I thought I'd never get around to working on a page for this week's challenge, what with the packing, school work and stuff I needed to attend to. Besides all these, inspiration was sorely lacking. I flipped through some magazines and did the best I could:


Unfortunately, today of all days (deadline for LO submission), my in-laws' wi-fi connection was whacked for some reason :( so I had to coerce my loving better half to drive me to Pendy's - a restaurant/coffee shop with airborne access.

I was able to finally upload my page, thank goodness... until next week's challenge *crossing my fingers*

1 comment:

Tina said...

hi christine, merry xmas. ur from bacolod ba? im from there and we're going home on the 28th pa. i live at capitolville subd, near lasalle. where are u staying? =)