Tuesday, December 18, 2007

a few more reasons to be merry!

Tubbyboy graciously gave in to my request to meet up with my cousin Hans so he could pick up my mini box of goodies!!! eeeek!!! if I had only known Daddykins was going to be able to send some of my stuff to me this quickly, I'd have ordered more!!! HAHAHA!!!!

albums and papers


tools/supplies


stamps


paint and such. can't wait to use my glimmer mist!


My online challenge prize!! woohoo!! Prima paper!!!


my much-awaited treat from Tubbyboy! Thanks, Tub!


stickers and stuff


a few storage options


early bird, for a change! CK Jan 2008 issue










shopping freebie! yay!


that's it! with a few more items still caught in the mail, i think i'm all set for the year - i hope!

1 comment:

Chrissy Le said...

Are you planning a 1 year vacation, and taking all your new goodies with you?! I need to live near you!!