Saturday, December 15, 2007

SE-PS Christmas party


photo courtesy of Issa Lucido

First party of the season was with my local scrapbooking community - It was a whole day of shopping, eating and fun times! What could be better, huh? I actually promised myself I wasn't going to do any shopping, but temptation was just too much! Resistance is futile!

7K+ later... here are a few of what went into my shopping bags:


TV game shows galore. Here's a clip from SE-PS' version of Deal or No Deal:



We had fun dressing up our models in gift wrap paper. Our team won the 'best dressed' contest :) Can you guess which pair represented our group?

I really had fun with the Dirty Santa exchange gift, especially after my partner Geng and I snagged what we wanted!

1 comment:

Chrissy Le said...

you had way too much fun!!! ;)