Saturday, September 8, 2007

US

Am not letting go of this inspiration thingy! I actually should be working on several piles of documents for the school, but I can't seem to shake off the mojo! HAHAHA!!!

Merely rotating a sketch by Sunny Walls, I worked on another page yesterday. I decided to use some of my photos this time, as I haven't scrapped a page for myself in a while.


Journaling: I’ve been wanting to have a more up-to-date photo of Tubbyboy and me for the longest time, but the perfect opportunity to have one taken never presented itself. Until now. I seized the chance, never mind that we both need to lose a few pounds and inches here and there, haha! Manila Polo Club – 08.17.07

Supplies: PP: Doodlebug and KI Memories; CS: Bazzill; CHIPBOARD: WRMK; STICKER: 7 Gypsies; ACRYLIC PAINT: Making Memories; INK: Colorbox

2 comments:

Lee i. said...

I envy you your creative roll. How I wish I could be as creative and do as many LOs as I can envision in a day. TFS.

Christine said...

Thanks, Lee! :) I'm just so glad to be enjoying a 2-week term break right now... after this week, who knows when I can enjoy another creative streak? haha