Thursday, September 6, 2007

on a roll

Well, kinda. Since I got back into the groove of things (and I mean this in a totally scrap-related way), I was able to complete another page a few hours ago, upping my stat for this year to 80, yea!

I followed a sketch by Janell Richmond, and here's what I came up with:



Journaling: I was caught by surprise when Ian, who loves to have his photos taken, actually asked me to stop taking his photo :o 7.7.7

Materials: CS: Bazzill; PP: MME; CHIPBOARD: Heidi Swapp and KI Memories; STAMP: Fontwerks and Catslife Press; INK PAD: Versa; PEN: AC; RIBBON: AC; OTHER: paper clip

2 comments:

Lee i. said...

80 na? nakaka-40 something pa lang ako. and that includes last year's! grabe. in the words of my 5-year old, who easily gets impatient - "chop-chop"

Christine said...

Hi, Lee! Thanks for dropping by :) I am aiming for 365, hahaha, so 80 isn't nearly enough! :o