Monday, September 10, 2007

as the saying goes...

better late than never! Am glad I was able to make it to yet another PS EB even though I came late, as usual :) It was great to see new and familiar faces and of course, to do some shopping, chatting and eating! Never mind that we didn't get to do any scrapping, hahaha! Oh, but I'm equally glad that even though I came well after the lunch hour, I was still able to watch several scrapping divas in action! It sure was fun to learn new tricks and tips! Thanks for sharing ladies, can't wait to try them out!

Congrats and good luck to our latest entrepreneurs, Tin and Mia! Yummy, yummy kits! Will wait for your kit challenge announcements!

1 comment:

Jenn Valmonte said...

Hi Christine!

It was nice seeing you at the EB! Hope to see you again!