Wednesday, September 26, 2007

class 3 at bad girls

glad to have made it to another class over at BG Academy, this week's topic being Design Elements. Hmm... which element to choose for the assignment was kinda tricky as I've realized each one somehow plays a different role in one's pages. No matter, I just went for direction with this:


Materials: CS: Bazzill; PPs: Basic Grey Periphery, MME Magnolia; Stamp: Fontwerks; Ink pads: Brilliance and Versa; Dymo; Others: CBX bling and Simply Scrappy metal embellishment

I anchored my photo to the vertical torn edge to help bring the eye towards it, and then added a horizontal strip underneath the photo to take the eye towards my page title and the journaling at right. I decided to be a bit ambitious and went for a French title as I felt the BG papers lend themselves well to a French-y feel ;)

3 comments:

Lee i. said...

I am liking the new layouts, especially the free analysis, and am liking the french title. :-)

Jenn Valmonte said...

this is one great layout, christine. why can't i scrap as simple and lovely as you do? =) take care always!

Christine said...

Thanks, Lee and Jenn!

Jenn, you have a style all your own, a good one, at that!