Wednesday, September 12, 2007

alter this

I sent in an idea for an altered item to Scrappinmoms for it's September issue and got the go-ahead to give them the instructions. I felt that the design (Easter) of my altered bottle wasn't appropriate, so I decided to alter another bottle, more in keeping with the holiday season. While setting up my materials, my DD Nikki was quite the eager beaver and couldn't wait for me to get started - so I delegated all photography to her. I have had to re-do the bottle twice, but at least it turned out quite the way I envisioned it.

Needless to say, both my kiddos couldn't resist but ask for kisses, of the chocolate kind, of course, haha! They are definitely their mother's children! *wink*

Supplies: PP: CBX; CS: Bazzill and KMA; Mod Podge; Inkpad: Encore in gold; EP: Top Boss clear; ric-rac; ribbon; Die-cuts: QK and Sizzix; Stamp: EK Christmas

No comments: