Saturday, April 5, 2008

TAGGED, again

by Jeanette. This is how it works: You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

Well, my middle name is actually the name I go by but that is quite lengthy, haha. So, I'll just go with my maiden name, which is shorter by a couple of letters!

V - Versatile. at least i try to be. Hmm... I'd like to think that I am very adaptable right now when it comes to scrapping. I tend to love a certain kind of style, but I am not averse to trying out others that strike my fancy.

E - Eager - to learn new things and to meet new friends.

L - Loyal. If you are friend or family, you have my constant support and allegiance.

A - Aquarian. Uhm, I don't actually believe in Astrology all that much anymore, but some traits attributed to Aquarians uncannily pertain to my personality.

Z - Zany. Oh yes. I can be so eccentric at times. Aren't all Aquarians? =)

C - Charming. Not! - hahahahaha!!!! No. I am definitely not a charmer by my mom's standards! :o

O - Obsessive Compulsive. yes. i can be obsessive compulsive. yikes! and OH! oh yes. I can be quite opinionated as well (unfortunately, I tend to be tactless at times... luckily, T is not part of my middle name, so I'll drop it! haha!)

I don't really want to impose on anybody, but if you'd like to play this game, please consider yourself tagged!

No comments: