Sunday, April 13, 2008

speed scrapping

Decided to sign up for the Scrappinkids' 1st online crop which was set for Saturday, 12th of April, 8-11P Singapore time. Wow! I got challenged by the time pressure! HAHA!!

The 1st challenge was posted at 8pm but I only remembered to check into the site at 10pm. It was due by 11pm :o ack! I immediately scrambled towards my scrap table. The challenge was for us to use 1 photo, 2 ribbons, 2 rub ons, and do journaling directly on the photo and here's what I was able to come up with:
Supplies: Tinkering Ink paper, MM ribbons, Daisy Ds rub ons, Zig pen, staple wires

Challenge 2 was posted at 930p and was due by 12mn. The challenge was to use anything but a square background paper, 2 photos, 2 chipboards and 2 brads. Here's my take:

supplies: MM cs and brads, Maya Road and Basic Grey chipboard, Lil Davis rub ons, Zig pen

Challenge 3 was up by 1030p and it was also due by 12mn. The challenge was to use lots of flowers, lots of buttons and a 2-word title. Here's what I worked on:

supplies: Label Tulip Feb kit: Scenic Route and AC papers, KI lace paper and paper ribbon, MM flowers and buttons; Daisy Ds cardstock sticker, Zig pen

Many thanks to Wati for organizing a fun crop!

2 comments:

bcg said...

wow, christine! that's amazing! great layouts!

Theresa Tyree said...

Gorgeous layouts, as usual, Christine! There is NO WAY I could participate in something like that. I am the world's slowest scrapper! LOL!