Sunday, April 27, 2008

cropping good time

spending some time off with my in-laws in bacolod... but i decided to bring some scrappy stuff with me =)

who knew my mini pink tote could hold so much stuff!! this is the 2nd time i took it to bacolod and it hasn't let me down!! haha!! although i had to store my papers elsewhere. i'm glad i can at least scrap something while i'm here! (i hope!) thanks for putting up with me, tubbyboyboy!!

I joined the VMAA (Virtual Meeting of A Muse Addicts) just now and we were required to make each card in 30 minutes or less. The theme for the evening was 70s! here's what i came up with

Challenge 1 - Let it Be - use only paper, stamps and ink


Challenge 2 - Disco Ball - use glitter of the old school, messy kind


Challenge 3 - Do the Hustle - sketch challenge - had to use a makeshift circle template and scissors for this as I didn't think to bring any of my punchers


Challenge 4 - Saturday Night Fever - taking inspiration from John Travolta's B&W suit, we had to use only B&W!


Bonus Challenge - Happy Days - use the word weekend to inspire a card design. hmmm... i didn't think to bring all my a muse stamps, haha! so i just used DH's idea of a weekend on this card (well, it's not that i have that many to begin with, haha! it's just that i didn't bring more than half of what i have)


This one's for a challenge at the CC crop happening this weekend as well!


This here batch of cards is for another crop challenge at ittybitty. good thing we were allowed to pre-make these so i worked on these before we left town.


1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

Love the cards! Are you a stampaholic too?? Oh boy!