Monday, October 1, 2007

starting (october) off on the right foot

I hope! =) All weekend and all-day long today, I couldn't help but ponder on the latest class assignment (white space) for Bad Girls Academy. Well, I was more like itching to scrap haha, so the moment I got home, I sat and got to work on this page.


Supplies: CS: Bazzill; STAMP: Autumn Leaves; INK PADS: Versa, Stampin' Up, Colorbox; RUB-ONS: Autumn Leaves; EMBELLISHMENTS: Heidi Swapp flower, Making Memories bling brad, MLA metal flower; OTHERS: Dymo label, transparency sheet

Starting off right, huh? My foot! I should be checking my students' research papers but I ended up playing instead, haha!

1 comment:

Anna Zalamea said...

I love this LO!! the white space is really effective in drawing the eye to that beautiful photo! i love all the little details too -- wonderful!