Saturday, October 27, 2007

it's play time

Long weekend. Perfect. I took out some of my new playthings and had fun! :) In the process, I inadvertently got to try out a blending technique. Cool! Although I still need more practice :o






















Supplies: Bazzill and regular CS, Basic Grey, ribbon, Melanie, Versa ink, Prismas











Supplies: Bazzill and regular CS, Provocraft paper, ribbon, A Muse and EK stamps, Versa ink, Prismas

This one I made for Scrappinmoms' October E-zine article on applying the resist stamping technique.









Supplies: Cardstock, MME pps, glossy paper, KMA ribbon, Stampin' Up ink, Versa watermark

Some pages I worked on:
For a challenge using the word art, the color pink and paint. Here I lifted Iris' stamping style :)


This one is for MLA's BG challenge. Sketch by Celia King:

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Loving your cards. Sayang my SIL went to the PI for 2 weeks, sana I was able to stamp you some images...but then again, it seems like we have the same stamps =)

Don't you just love rubber romance? Those girls are so elegant...like us =)

Anna Zalamea said...

great new cards and layouts! i'm especially loving your birthday wishes card and the LO with that yummy BG!