Wednesday, July 30, 2008

too much of a good thing

is a dangerous thing! :o

i am seriously beginning to think so.

these past few days, i received several kits in the mail... and yesterday, i decided to swing by the PO to pick up a package. and yep, it was yet another batch of kits! yikes!!

oh, it's fun to have these goodies at my disposal. it's just that, with life happening around me, i hardly find the time to actually sit down and do more than admire these kits! methinks it's time to scrap more than i shop! :o

6 comments:

Catherine said...

better start scrapping, girl =)

Suzanne said...

And I'm sposta feel sorry for you?? LOL Get busy, missy! :-)

Margaret said...

Wow that is a lot of yummy stuff I love it. Can't wait to see all your creations.

CH said...

Wheee I see Ali's Cocoa Daisy stamps!!! :)

Sasha Farina said...

yummy goodies!!!

Nicole Martel said...

Oh i know the feeling!! I had to cut one of my kit clubs out because i barely have time to scrap! lots of fun goodies there!