Sunday, May 25, 2008

it's a tag! (again)

In answer to Marian's tag, here are some trivia about me:
1. apparently, i grind my teeth in my sleep
2. i need to wear a mouth brace for about 3 months to re-align my teeth (refer to #1 above)
3. I haven't scrapped a 12x12 LO in 8 days!
4. I've been telling DH that I curbed my scrap shopping, but just this past week, I spent $*toot*!
5. I sort out and file my credit card receipts based on my credit card statements
6. I arrange my DVDs and CDs alphabetically :o

Please consider yourself TAGGED after reading this post, in case you are so inclined to document trivia about yourself :)

Here are the rules:
1) Link back to the person who tagged you.
2) Post these rules on yout blog.
3) Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 other people :p

No comments: