Monday, March 24, 2008

getting things done


Took advantage of my week off last week by working on several pages :) gotta love breaks! My sister Mela and her girls came by one afternoon and we decided to work on some pages. Here are a few of the pages I completed









PAGE CHECK: Yay! 65 done, 300 to go!!!!


Unfortunately, because DH wasn't feeling particularly excited about Easter this year, the kids didn't get the chance to hunt for eggs :( Good thing they settled for a trip to the mall and dinner out! So sorry about that! Will try to make it up to you next year.

5 comments:

Airees said...

Hi Christine! Thanks for the bday greeting. :) It was March 21. Love your new LOs! Simple pero with dating! Very Christine. You have found your style na talaga.
BTW, I love those butterflies! Is it a puncher? If it is, could you tell me where to get it? I just love it! Thanks!

Alby said...

Christine! Love the layouts! The 1st one really caught my eyes! What paper was that? And yes, love the butterflies too! Where did you get them? It's always very inspiring to check your blog. Keep it up!

Chrissy Le said...

Very nice layouts! What kind of punch are those butterflies? I really like them!

CH said...

Love your layouts! I want to do that Label Tulip challenge too. Hehe ang cool! :)

cabbie lopez said...

love your layouts!!!and those papers are so yummy!chat with you soon. wow babette's card for you really is a pretty sight!