Monday, June 25, 2007

busy, busy, busy

whew! this past week just went by like a blur! I haven't really had the pleasure of doing anything else except to go to school and then to go home and check my email and stuff. oh well. This week only, I'm getting a bit of a reprieve as my HND class will be taken on by another lecturer.

Hopefully, I can find the time to scrap something in the next few days. Hmmm.... could it be that I'd get some inspiration when I get my next shipment? (which, btw, is due anytime now! yay! can't wait!!! oh please please be here already!) Actually, I need to spare some time to train the new help who will be arriving via PAL tomorrow afternoon. Thanks to Mom and to Zenaida for finding them for us :)

Today, I was able to complete 3 cards and a LO! *grin* (will be posting them soon as I get the chance to take photos)

No comments: