Thursday, August 7, 2008

nothing like a little adrenaline jolt

to get me working on this project for the Bad Girls Apron challenge.

I've been meaning to work on this since this past weekend, but obviously for some reason, I just never got around to doing it until the deadline was upon me. Yep. it was today. Since I was going to be away at work with no chance of completing it in time, I decided that the only other option was for me to get it done before I left for work. Managed to come around and be fully conscious by 7ish and with an hour's window of opportunity, I cut and glued like a madwoman with a mission! lol!

Good thing I was able to alter the tin the week before, thanks to the DDD challenge. I only had to do the inside! So here is this week's pièce de résistance.











not much to look at, compared to some other ladies' fab work, i know. I'm just glad i was able to work on another mini =)

supplies: Bad Girls July kit, AC thickers, Hero Arts, Heidi Swapp, and Fontwerks stamps, Nick Bantock ink pad

No comments: