Saturday, January 12, 2008

saturday scrapping

well. it's kinda official. i'm a 'computer' potato, hahaha! :o i was meaning to sweat it out on the treadmill again this morning, head over to Southmall to get some stuff for Ian's school, and then maybe mosey over to Town Center to get some photos printed but none of that happened. YEP. I sat in front of my mac and surfed away. well, not all day, but a major part of the day, i think! i decided to finish up Nina's challenges and I got to work on a card using up some of my older stash (alcohol inks, yay!)


supplies: ranger alcohol inks, photo paper, Bazzill cardstock, elzybells stamp, prismacolor pencils, ribbon

and that was the most 'productive' i could get all day. hahaha! actually, i had grand plans of working on 2 other techniques: bubble and bleach, but then I re-read Nina's challenge and realized that I needed to show only one technique. whew! my lazy self felt pleased =)

No comments: