Friday, January 25, 2008

kaya challenge 9

for this round, we had to use a B&W 5x7 photo of our pretty selves (ha!) and come up with a page stating our 3 most fervent wishes for the year. hmmm...

I was pretty much done with my basic page (cardstock and papers) about 2 weeks ago but I got held up by the fact that I was unable to pick up my photo from the lab until now... haha. as soon as I got my 5x7, i simply proceeded to stamp the rest of my title. where to put the journaling (albeit a bullet type version) was a bit tricky. i finally decided on some label stickers. looks ok to me, so it's all good.


JOURNALING:
1. good health for my family
2. to lose at least 10 lbs
3. to take a family vacation in the summer

SUPPLIES: Bazzill cardstock, KI Pop Culture, American Crafts patterned paper, Fontwerks cardstock sticker, Technique Tuesday stamps, Colorbox ink pad, Zig pen

2 comments:

Jeni Boisvert said...

Hi Christine!! I just discovered your blog, your work is AMAzing!! I don't know how I haven't been here before. I'm adding you to my blog list. lOvE your style ;)

Catherine said...

Love this one =)