Sunday, August 26, 2007

play time

I promised my mom I'd make Tita Rose a card to thank her for her pasalubong, so I took out my stamps and started to play! I had fun with this, although I was a bit disconcerted that I couldn't find the correct shade of green that I wanted. I didn't want to use the Versa inkpads that I had as I didn't want to stain my acrylics; oh, and those can really leave their mark! Ho, I am such an OC. In the end, I just settled for a generation stamp of SU's Old Olive.

I managed to put together the last (I think) of my holiday cards for this year. I couldn't decide which charm to use so I just picked both. Made 5 of these altogether. I mounted the mini cards on foam tape to make them pop up a bit.










































Supplies: CS: Bazzill; Ribbon; Charms (string of beads: homemade); Foam tape: 3M; Others: Sizzix embossing folder

No comments: