Monday, May 7, 2007

manic monday

OK - I was about to go and make breakfast for tub but he said I didn't need to :) great! I went to scrap right away as I've been wanting to work on this page since last night but I fell asleep - I was really, really tired!

Sun-Kissed. Supplies: Bazzill CS, CBX papers, Technique Tuesday stamp, Colorbox pigment ink, MM photo anchor, MM acrylic paint, ribbon from my stash, Sizzix doodle font for the title, Zig marker. Sketch by Becky Fleck.

Here's one I was able to work on yesterday, in between housework and supervision of extra help

New Bike. Supplies: Bazzill CS, CBX papers, HS chipboard, ProvoCraft stickers and flower brads, MM acrylic paint, Zig marker, Cricut All Mixed Up for the brackets, BG rub-on, ribbon from my stash, MM metal tag, vellum paper

Well, it was good that I was able to find extra help for the day - she did the laundry and the cooking for me :) so I didn't have to worry about that, but then again I had to clean up what she left behind -some pots and pans, dishes, garbage bag, etcetera etcetera, haha! OK, OK, be thankful, I know. So, thank you! =)

Today, she said she'd come back but didn't, so I had to make breakfast and lunch for the kiddos, give them a bath, and work on several other HH chores (among other things, I had to clean out the freezer, it looked like it needed some cleaning). I wonder when I'd get to work on school stuff! :o really need to start on those soon! Oh wait, I still need to put plastic covering on Nikki's books and take Nikki to Woodrose for uniform fitting! Oh, boy!

Here is the completed accordion album I'm giving Tuna next week:
Front and back pages:


Front and back sides of the album:

Supplies: Regular CS, Craft Express PP and rub-ons, SBW papers, vellum paper, Technique Tuesday, Hero Arts and generic foam stamps, Versa watermark ink, chalk, MM acrylic paint, various Sizzix dies, various ribbons, fibers, buckle and buttons from my stash, Bazzill eyelets, flowers I got from MLA

No comments: