Tuesday, September 1, 2009

charity: water



I live in BF Homes, Paranaque and we have a major water problem around here. But this isn't about me. It's about nations that have severe water problems, where millions of women and children have to walk hours each day to get water to drink from muddy ponds and rivers.

Watch this:

The story of charity: water - The 2009 September Campaign Trailer from charity: water on Vimeo.


When I saw this on Cathy Zielske's blog, I got curious and decided that I wanted to be a part of this humanitarianism campaign.

I know that our nation is plagued by poverty and similar problems. You can make a difference now! How about giving up that cup of yummy Starbucks coffee, even just for a day? :) or maybe just a piece of adhesive? That's not so bad, is it?

You can provide assistance through my campaign here.


To learn more about how your money can provide a range of water solutions in developing countries, click here.

Thanks! Here's to clean, potable water for everyone!

No comments: